Glastonbury, CT Disaster Planning
Every company needs to plan to ensure business continuity. However, these plans typically involve things like emergency power back-up. A balanced plan will include facilities as well.
The Paul Davis First Response Program, created with property owners and managers in mind, includes complete disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate goal of rapidly restoring the property to usability, speeding claims and reducing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. Contact Paul Davis Restoration of Central Connecticut now to receive your complimentary consultation.
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration planning and consultation
- Complete property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce loss severity, minimize expenses, and get your business on track faster.
- Professional consultation – Our team will work with you to create a detailed emergency game plan.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity with your properties and management team, we’ll streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Having a comprehensive plan in place will put your management team, customers and tenants at ease.